Model R - The Model R is the perfect Walker Mower for residential properties. The belt-driven mower blades make operation smooth and quiet without compromising on the Walker Mower’s distinct advantages. Fast, easy, beautiful mowing is the standard, and the Model R brings the premium Walker experience home.
The Perfect Walker Mower for Residential Properties.
- 21-HP Kohler KT620 Engine with Smart-Choke™ technology for easy starts in hot and cold weather
- Hydro-Gear EZT Transmissions
- Ogura electric blade clutch and brake with easy pull/push switch operation
- Tilt-up deck and tilt-open seat
- 3.0 gallon custom molded, low profile fuel tank with integrated fuel level gauge
- Flexible deck carrier frame
- Precision steering level control system
- Forward Speed Control
Model S - The Model S is the quintessential Walker Mower. Inspired by the original 1977 prototype, the Model S is simple and easy to operate, and very efficient at mowing residential properties. With Walker’s Grass Handling System™, a patented Thru-Shaft™ PTO blower design, and reduced weight and cost, the Model S is the perfect entry-level mower for experiencing Walker’s signature beautiful cut and zero-turn productivity
A commercial mower designed for residential properties
- 14-HP Kohler EFI Engine
- 7.0 bushel grass catacher
- 12.75" GHS Blower
- 1.9-gallon fuel tank
- 7 mph ground speed
- Handles 32- to 42-inch collection, discharge or mulching decks
The S14i features the new Kohler Command Pro, ECH440. With an upgraded starter and fuel injection, the S14i has improved...more
Productive. Valuable. Easy.
- 18-HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine
- Increased displacement & torque
- Hydro-gear ZT3100 transmissions
- 4-gallon fuel tank
- 7.4 mph ground speed
- 14 compatible mowing decks: handles 32- to 56-inch collection, discharge or mulching decks
The S18 continues to build on the Model S platform with an 18 HP...more
Model T - The Model T is Walker’s most advanced tractor series. Developed in the early 90’s with the advent of more powerful twin-cylinder engines, the MT has become the mainstay of many commercial operations. T-series tractors use Walker decks, implements and attachments to work all year long for homeowners, commercial mowers and a variety of other customers.
Popular, fuel efficient, commercial performer – an ideal combination of performance & value.
- 27-HP Kohler OHV V-Twin engine with DELPHI Electronic Fuel Injection
- Tilt-open style body and chassis
- Shock-mounted instrument panel
- Remote air intake for engine
- 10.0 bushel (12.4 cu. ft.) catcher
- 10.5″ (27 cm) grass handling blower
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect...